Saturday, September 4, 2010

PLAYLIST: Good Fridays...

Kanye has decided to drop a new song every friday until his album comes out in december, yay for us! i must admit, "Monster" hasn't grown on me yet but "Devil in a New Dress" had me at HELLO! haha. i have been listening to it on repeat....saying i relate is stating the obvious.

click HERE for the mp3.

"May the Lord forgive us
May the gods be with us
And that magic hour I seen good Christians make rash decisions
Oh she dooo it, what happened to Religion?
Oh she lose it
She putting on her make up
She casually allure
Text message break ups, the casualty of tour
HOW SHE GON' WAKE UP AND NOT LOVE ME NO MORE?
I thought I was the ass hole, I guess it’s rubbing off
Hood phenomenom, the Lebron of rhyme
Hard to be humble when you stuntin on a jumbotron
I’m looking at her like “this what you really wanted, huh?”
Why we argue anyway? oh I forgot, it's summatime...."


*sidebar* he went IN on twitter last nite/this morning. kept it very real about his year of shun. "i accept the idea (ideal) that perception is reality" LAWD, have i NOT been saying this for the past 2 months? glad Kanye sees my point. as unfair or unreal the perception may be...it tends to be someone's reality. that's just the truth!!!

anywho, enjoy blogger babies!




xoxo,
MiaMcK

No comments:

LIFE AND SUCH: action activates

This week I was listening to a training on YouTube by Mark Hughes (founder of Herbalife) and he said something that was so simple and yet so...