Tuesday, September 7, 2010

DISASTERS IN DATING: since you've been gone...

It's been 4 weeks since you've looked at me.
Some days I'm absolutely fine.
Others, I have to fight the urge to allow emotions to bubble to the surface.
I refuse to spend my days angry, sad, confused, etc.
I am beginning to notice exactly how much you don't deserve me.
The more I think about the things that were wrong in our relationship, the more "over it" I become.
I don't see any change. No effort to make things work.
Since you've been gone, my peace of mind has returned.


It's been FOUR WEEKS since you've looked at me....
and I'm feelin' like I don't ever want to see you again.


xoxo,
MiaMcK

No comments:

LIFE AND SUCH: action activates

This week I was listening to a training on YouTube by Mark Hughes (founder of Herbalife) and he said something that was so simple and yet so...