I know there are stages you go through in a breakup, I'm not sure of the order though. I have been pretty numb for the past month, not allowing myself to cry or feel too weak. Today, I got mad. Hello anger. I feel this relationship didn't mean sh*t...wasn't about sh*t. The way it has ended with no real "closure" is so ridiculous. I mean I don't really believe in "closure" but I do believe that some type of conversation is needed to kind of tie up loose ends. We haven't had that. I feel like I took the burden of the relationship and held it on my shoulders, so when I decided to release the burden, he pulled a b*tch move. I let him take the easy way out, he took it & ran QUICK! So, now
I'm mad.*bbm angry face* Mad cuz I honestly feel like I wasted the majority of 2010 on someone who wasn't genuine. #LessonLearned. I'm so very done.
selfish. unappreciative. disrespectful. arrogant. untruthful.
characteristics that make me so effin sick.
#doneANDdone
I just hate that I can't listen to some of my favorite songs now without feeling like my head will combust from holding in tears. Ugh! Love is for suckas...why did I forget that?
xoxo,
MiaMcK
"dedicating time when I really can't afford to be..." -drake
now I'm broke :-/ joke's on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LIFE AND SUCH: action activates
This week I was listening to a training on YouTube by Mark Hughes (founder of Herbalife) and he said something that was so simple and yet so...
-
a month or so ago i was indulging in good reads over on the Fly Guy Chronicles website & happened upon a video they posted of Shanel Coo...
-
Kelis epitomizes what it means to walk, talk, and live to te beat of your own drum. from her music to her choice in fashion... she does as s...
No comments:
Post a Comment