Friday, October 2, 2009

TWITTER ME THIS: staying connected


i am not always able to see my perfect nephew...as much as i would like to spend oodles and oodles amount of time with him, i simply cant. i have a ton a school work and the distance is also an issue. today my sister in law posted this video on twitter of him walking. i am so beyond words right now. i LOVE this kid so much! thank God for twitter!



Marquis Lynne McKinley II...aka Crunch... WALKS
click that link & enjoy my wonderful nephew

isn't he adorable blogger babies??



xoxo,
miaMcK

1 comment:

Marquis said...

I love the piece on my son. Your entire blogspot is great. Keep it up lil sis.

Your brother,
Marquis

LIFE AND SUCH: action activates

This week I was listening to a training on YouTube by Mark Hughes (founder of Herbalife) and he said something that was so simple and yet so...