Tuesday, August 4, 2015

currently seeking God....

what if every time I wanted him... I desired Him instead?
what if every time I wanted to be better for him... I sought to be better for Him?
what if submission to God was as applauded as submission to the man of the moment?


what if I prayed to God as much as I texted him?
what if I worshipped God as much as I stroked his ego?
what if the ring I worked for was really my halo...my salvation?


what if thirst trapping on social media turned into soul saving?
what if I spent more time seeking the Kingdom of God instead of seeking a man?


imagine that.
living to please God for peace, for promotion, for eternal life.


xo,
McK

No comments:

LIFE AND SUCH: action activates

This week I was listening to a training on YouTube by Mark Hughes (founder of Herbalife) and he said something that was so simple and yet so...