Sunday, August 9, 2015

poetically inclined: bond

unexplainable.
the bond.
always wondered why you're still here.
still reaching out. still attracted.
there are nights I wake up whispering your name
part of me knowing that you hear me.
scary hours.
when most sleep,
you create.
you haunt.
you play in my dreams.
my personal angel, forever showing up right when I need you.
you save me
over
and over
and over.
I think you need me to love you.
show you what it's really like.
is that the reason you stay..
reaching out.
attracted.
never too far that a text won't find you.


unexplainable.
the bond.
never have to wonder if you're still here.
because you save me
over
and over
and over.
you need it, you have it. love you....forever.




xo,
McK

No comments:

LIFE AND SUCH: action activates

This week I was listening to a training on YouTube by Mark Hughes (founder of Herbalife) and he said something that was so simple and yet so...