Saturday, April 24, 2010

POETICALLY INCLINED: twisted thoughts....

please remove yourself from my thoughts.
you're absolutely no good for me.
even when you're not here....there you are.
taunting & teasing me.
your unseen footprints are in sync with my every step.
i can feel your breath on my neck every time i walk away.
memories shackled to me like ghosts of broken slaves.
i despise your very existence.
but still need you to survive.
this is twisted.
sick.
demented.
psychotic even.
smudged traces of you still slightly visible.
i suppose i smell you seeping from my pores.
erotically disgusting.
violently uninhibited, i cant escape your influence.


you. damn you.
fcuk you kindly.



xoxo,
miaMcK

No comments:

LIFE AND SUCH: action activates

This week I was listening to a training on YouTube by Mark Hughes (founder of Herbalife) and he said something that was so simple and yet so...