Tonight I had a moment, felt like I had given up on love.
Took a minute, but I remembered that it is God.
how dare I be so hurt that I give up on Him.
He who would do anything for me, it's bigger than him.
Tonight I was on the edge. At that point where only your BEST friend can reach.
She talked me down from an unnecessary space, where love was nonexistent to me.
I had a moment of pure and honest hurt. I felt the disappointment seeping out of my eyes disguised as tears.
frustration anxiously waiting to pour out of my veins like open wounds of past years.
I had a moment tonight....
xo
MiaMcK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LIFE AND SUCH: action activates
This week I was listening to a training on YouTube by Mark Hughes (founder of Herbalife) and he said something that was so simple and yet so...
-
a month or so ago i was indulging in good reads over on the Fly Guy Chronicles website & happened upon a video they posted of Shanel Coo...
-
Kelis epitomizes what it means to walk, talk, and live to te beat of your own drum. from her music to her choice in fashion... she does as s...
No comments:
Post a Comment